The Tutorial is that I bring, making graffiti alphabet with the application CorelDraw, I deliberately use CorelDraw. Reason for this is because the vector, which does not have image distortion even though only bigger. Tutorial:
At first we need a rectangle that will be used as the base.
Press F6 on the keyboard to make it directly. Here I make the size 368 x 234 pixels.
Then I use elispe tool by pressing F7 on your keyboard to make the
an ellipse with size 43 x 51 px.
- Perform duplicate ellipse with copy ago ctrl + c ctrl + v paste in the same place.
- After that, outside the square, make a rectangle (free size). Then, the rectangle has been created in earlier put on the ellipse of the earlier copy.
- In both cases selected. Make trim (front minus back). So that the result like this, after fill given in white.
- With the Transparency tool, do Find transparency, to be like this. then do the no 1 of 2 times. this is in use to give the effect of dark green ghost graffiti bubble.
- Larger one of the ellipse of yesteryear. then do the trim, as in step 3.
- Then with the Transparency tool, do the transparency on the Find 3D graffiti alphabet bubble is green ghost.
- After that, get rid of its outline by selecting the object to be removed outline, and then click the icon like the image below:
- Then, make a elipse with size 6 x 6 pixels. Give color fill color white. After that give shadow effect, by selecting the interactive drop shadow tool, this shadow will be used as the reflection of white light later.
- Give the drop shadow colornya white, and drop shadow opacity 86 percent.
- Then make a return ellipse with size 43 x 51 pixels. Give fillcolor white.
- Then, create a return ellipse with the size 50 x 51 pixels. Ellipse to the two in this place under the previous ellipse.
- Make trim (front minus back) on the ellipse so that the two be like this. Then give transparency of 68 persen. Results very satisfying to make your wallpaper.BOOM.